Wednesday, November 21, 2007

# 20 You too can YouTube

No cookies in the library

I viewed lots of videos I liked but decided on this one as I felt I should at least have something library related (but still fun!) This one could be used in a library training session for some light relief. I don't think there was anything I disliked about YouTube apart from the fact that you could waste an awful lot of time playing around. The "Help" section, arranged in A & Q style, was very helpful with clear instructions. (I easily embedded this video). The 'history' function was useful and searching was easy using keyword or browsing categories. Another site with social networking capabilities. Videos of Library activities on the Library Website? Could be interesting. Links to videos regarding particular books in the library's collection, ie Book Club reviews, another idea?

No comments: