Sunday, November 25, 2007

# 23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Well I've come to the end of the garden path, and while I may have stumbled once or twice, I've made it through the technological jungle without falling!! I've discovered many interesting things along the way, some I intend to learn more about and use, while others may go by the wayside. I have also discovered that not all bugs bite! I'm not going to get a virus trying something new - adventure is great (except when my computer keeps throwing up security alerts!)

Now the things I've found most interesting and useful were Blogs, Flickr, RSS feeds and Bloglines, Del.ic.ious and Wikis. If I had more time I'd put my personal library on LibraryThing (maybe one day), and YouTube is a great place to have fun and waste time!! (Oh yes, and I must get back to that Suduko generator).

This has been a great opportunity to learn and try things that I would probably not have done on my own, and while it has been quite time consuming, it has been very worthwhile. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Signing off Sunshine Daisy

1 comment:

Paul said...

Welcome to the end of the Garden Path Sunshine Daisy.... or is it really "only the beginning" he said philosophically. Glad to read that you have enjoyed the journey and have gathered a few flowers along the way.

Congratulations,
cheers, Paul.